In-House / Full-Time Position
Compensation: Base Plus Commission / DOE
Cognito Motorsports is a rapidly growing Truck, SUV & UTV aftermarket product manufacturing company. We are seeking an experienced Automotive/powersports product sales representative to join our team! The Sales Rep will be responsible for working with existing customers and generating new business.
- Always represent the Company in a professional, helpful and friendly manner.
- Assist customers with product inquiries through consultative selling techniques.
- Work with your teammates to cooperatively manage all incoming sales transactions.
- Maintain dealer accounts and keep them informed with sales support information.
- suggestive selling.
- Capture all necessary information to support both inbound and outbound sales efforts.
- Attend weekly meetings, learn and contribute to agenda topics and problem solving.
- Work on your own to improve your personal knowledge base, while learning and applying department best practices.
- Become an expert consultant and ambassador for the entire Cognito product line.
- Project a professional image and enthusiastic presence.
- Cooperate with management and coworkers, focus on performing good teamwork.
- Work to achieve individual and department sales budgets.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Respond immediately to customer requests and take care when preparing your written communications.
- Communicate accurate information and always represent Cognito with honesty and integrity.
- Strive to increase personal productivity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Sales experience in a related field highly preferred.
- Automotive Installation Experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of 4-Wheel/Off Road Product is a must.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and have great organizational skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong phone and email communication.
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel to trade shows if needed.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, and paid PTO.