Sumitomo Rubber North America, based in Rancho Cucamonga, California, is a leader in Ultra High Performance, Light Truck, Touring and All-Season vehicle tires and motorcycle tires developed and produced for a wide array of motorcycle, popular cars, trucks, off-road and crossover vehicles. The company markets its tires by utilizing multiple motorsports programs drifting, sportscar racing and off-roading as a technological platform to highlight strengths, capabilities and to improve its products. A subsidiary of Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Sumitomo Rubber North America distributes its products through seven strategically located centers across the United States in Southern California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Tennessee, and Florida. www.falkentire.com.
We are seeking a highly dedicated Sales Field Specialist to join Falken Tires Fanatic Associate Sales Team (F.A.S. T). This self-motivated and knowledgeable specialist will be responsible for the associate dealers in the Georgia Territory. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Introducing and educating tire shops about Falken Tire brand and its generous reward programs.
- Calling on associate dealers to sign them on to our Fanatic associate dealer program and merchandising each new signed account.
- Weekly and monthly dealer follow-up calls
- Always looking for ways to improve the Fanatic program by logging market intelligence and identifying areas for improvement.
- Building relationships with the local Outside Account Manager at each wholesale distributor in their respective designated marketing area.
- Provide information of value to new associate dealers on a weekly/monthly basis including changes to programs and/or new products offered by Falken Tires.
- Meet goals/objectives as forecasted with prospective customers (new associate dealers) in assigned designated marketing area.
This position will also be responsible for an assigned Falken company vehicle.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Team Work, Customer Service, Critical Thinking, Transparency and Dedication.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
This is an ENTRY LEVEL Sales Support position. Must have 2 years of tire related sales experience. Required interdepartmental interaction, report creating, data management and vendor interaction. Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management or any other related degree from an accredited college, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint). Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Must be organized, deadline driven, detailed oriented, self-motivated, and possess the ability to work independently and motivate others. This position requires employee to travel 25% or more via planes and automobiles. Must be able to stand, sit, move, stoop, crouch, and use fingers for extended periods of time, hearing and talking. May require walking primarily on a level surface, reaching above shoulder heights and below the waist, as well as lifting up to 100 pounds. Must be able to engage in a variety of strenuous outdoor events and locations including off-road desert/mountainous locations. The work environment consists of routine travel involving planes, cars, outdoor motorsport venues, entertainment facilities, restaurants, sports environments and office environment, and inclement weather based on customer