Sales Executive - Caterham Cars
Caterham Cars is the one of the UK’s most successful sports car manufacturers and has been selling the Seven since 1973. Over the decades Caterham have continued to refine and enhance the design, whilst always respecting the brilliance of Colin Chapman’s original lightweight formula.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an iconic British motor company that is both manufacturer and retailer, and also a world leader in amateur motorsport racing.
Competitive salary. After a probationary period there will be a range of benefits such as eligibility to join the Company Pension Scheme, DIS, and staff purchase discounts.
We have a rare opportunity to become part of the successful Caterham sales team. We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join our team at our flagship showroom in Crawley.
Your role will be to sell new and used Caterhams by ensuring our customers receive the highest levels of customer care along with an experience to complete a customer’s journey into their Caterham Seven. You will be expected to fully utilise the tools available to you to maximise sales opportunity such as our new finance offering from Santander, bespoke videos, our demonstrator fleet and our DMS/CRM system.
As a Sales Executive your duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Dealing effectively with enquiries to maximise the sales opportunity. You will be expected to be able to build a good rapport and gain a thorough understanding of our customers’ requirements to ensure you are able to actively demonstrate the most suited product from our range allowing a sale to be closed easily
- Proactively driving new enquiries and opportunities towards a sale
- Utilising our CRM/DMS system to ensure it reflects accurately your activity and works as an effective tool for your ongoing customer contact
- Be knowledgeable of the stock around you and be able to identify opportunities to sell them
- Have a strong understanding of performance and race cars which you are able to communicate in a clear way to our customers
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Full UK driving licence
- Self-motivated , determined and target driven
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own diary and proactively find opportunities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of cars including a mechanical understanding
- Experience with Pinewood Pinnacle DMS system desirable
- An attitude which ensures your duties are carried out completely and to the highest standards
- Flexibility to work (at short notice) unsociable hours in order to meet customer needs
- Flexibility to carryout tasks that may not usually fall under your standard job description
- The ability to comply with all company and manufacturers Health and Safety, HR policies and procedures.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward you’re up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org *please note, we cannot accept applications over the telephone. We are also unable to accept applications from agencies.