Do you want to be part of a high performing, dynamic business on the cutting edge of engineering and elite motorsport technology?
PWR is currently recruiting for Sales Engineers.
PWR Advanced Cooling Technology is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance cooling products delivering bespoke cooling solutions to leading race teams in Formula 1, NASCAR, WEC, IndyCar, Supercars, WRC and MotoGP categories, as well as being an OEM cooling supplier to exciting hypercar programs from the world’s most prestigious automotive marques.
To generate profitable sales of cooling systems components and associated services within the UK and European motorsport and other business sectors. Support our UK and global team of business development and engineering staff to aid continued strong business growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the European business development team, identify new sales and business development opportunities.
- Visit and meet with customers to present PWR Group capabilities and establish customer requirements.
- Work with the UK and Australian business and engineering teams to deliver solutions that meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Liaise between customers and internal PWR departments during the design, order and manufacturing processes.
- Undertake costing exercises and prepare quotations for customers.
- Secure orders and process using our MRP systems.
- Continue to work with customers post initial supply to ensure customer satisfaction in service.
- Generate good long-term relationships with customers with a focus on looking for further business opportunities with clients.
- Fielding day to day sales enquiries received by phone or e-mail.
- Attending trade shows, motorsport events to promote the business to the market.
- Working with customers and our engineering team to identify and resolve any performance issues in service.
- Assist with general office and operational duties as required.
The ideal applicant will possess a strong blend of the following attributes:
- Proven track record in sales and business development, preferably within the motorsport industry.
- Good engineering and mechanical knowledge and understanding.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong “team player” attitude.
- Be prepared to work extended and flexible hours as and when required.
- Passion for 4 and 2 wheel motorsport.
- Hunger and determination to learn and expand their knowledge, skills and experience.
- A “can-do” attitude
- Computer literate, with confidence using all Microsoft office, outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Be capable of working in a fast moving pressurised environment.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with clients at all levels.
- Personal contacts within the motorsport industry would be an advantage.
PWR Europe are moving to a brand-new facility at Silverstone. Initially, the successful applicant will be based at our current facility in Tamworth Staffordshire.
Please apply in writing or by e-mail to:
European Business Manager
PWR Europe Ltd
+44 7775 866363