Our branch office in Atlanta, GA (Powers Ferry Road - South East) is looking for a:
Regional Sales Manager
Main regional focus: East Coast US
As Regional Sales Manager you are responsible for the delivery of budgeted sales and driving growth through new business and proactive client development by excellent sales and account management execution. You have a winning mindset: you want to be successful in Sales & you want to delivery your numbers!
You are an experienced consultative sales professional, who understands what it takes to be on the look out for new business about 40% of your time.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Budget setting, forecasting, and pipeline management
- Building efficient relationships with customers and other players in the industry
- Managing pipeline through Salesforce, lead generation, sales territory and partner planning
- Providing market intelligence to Product Management for roadmap and product development
- Working closely with the various departments at the Americas Office in Atlanta, GA.
- Reporting to the Managing Director of the Americas
- Higher Vocational Education. A technical background is a plus
- Seasoned sales professional: you are able to cope with resistance and be able to close the deal anyhow creatively
- At least 5 years of experience of working in an international environment either as Sales Executive or Account Manager is a plus.
- Hands-on and pragmatic attitude with a team player’s mentality
- Passion for motorized sports
- Self-starting/Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Willing to travel and work during weekends (visit motorized sports events). Total travel 30 - 50%+ of your time in season
Internal training on systems, products and sales techniques will be provided, including training at our headquarters in Europe once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
What do we offer
We offer an exciting position with an energetic team with an international technology firm in sports, competitive remuneration, personal and team bonuses with exceptional medical and 401k benefits.
We develop, manufacture and deliver worldwide the industry’s favorite timing systems. With our sport timing solutions we support athletes, racers and events in creating their ultimate sports experience. Every year we capture the performance of over 20 million people all over the world. And turn their data into insights, progress and fun. We offer them a better understanding of their performance and help them with their best next steps. Founded in 1982, we have revolutionized the world of sports timing with groundbreaking innovations and set the standard ever since. Our products and platforms are used for sports events, from professional events (24 Hours of Le Mans, Boston Marathon, Giro d’Italia, Ironman Triathlon, NASCAR, Olympics and many more) to countless amateur level events around the corner.
Please hit the apply button. In case you have questions, please contact Mike Schmitz, Managing Director The Americas @ 864-3950940