Welcome to Level 5. We are a full-service marketing agency for the RV, Marine and Motorsports industries. Level5 was created as a niche marketing agency. Together these companies service the automotive and recreational vehicle industries, providing a full range of advertising and marketing services to dealerships, associations and manufacturers nationwide.
Ideal RMSD Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and working knowledge of the Digital Advertising world with a minimum of 7 years professional experience specifically in a consultative, account management, sales and/or client-facing role. This position does require RV marketing and/or RV retail experience.
The Regional Marketing Sales Director (RMSD) role is primarily a client-facing field position. RMSDs provide the highest level of customer service and work closely with our dealers to provide consultative marketing assessments and offer comprehensive marketing solutions.
RMSDs strive to become a client partner by helping to effectively implement an intelligent marketing strategy to help dealers sell, service and retain more customers for less cost and expand a dealership’s revenue opportunities.
RMSDs are responsible for the initial launch of company products, services and overall strategy with new clients, as well as the management and retention of existing clients. RMDs provide additional in-store training to help dealers achieve sales and service objectives.
RMSDs closely monitor and report on client campaign effectiveness utilizing proprietary company technology platforms and work closely with the Client Services Team in the corporate office to ensure all campaign deliverables are accurately executed on deadline and all projected revenue is accounted for each month.
Competitive compensation package includes base salary, commission and company benefits. RMDs who excel in client retention are generously rewarded.
- Become a SME on all company products (within the first 90 days of employment)
- Provide support on new projects and services as the company evolves and grows
- Work well as a team player and independently
- Maintain and uphold all internal processes and procedures
- Proactively seek to improve tasks and meet company goals
- Work well under pressure
- Detail oriented, punctual and professional
- Demonstrated knowledge and strong understanding of the Digital Advertising world, required
- RV Marketing and/or RV retail Experience, required.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience required specifically in a consultative, account management, client retention and/or client-facing role, required
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation ability, required
- Superior relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience. Participation in company benefit offerings includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and wellness. This is a full-time, virtual position.
If you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruiting Team within 5 business days. Applicants who provide a mobile telephone number may be contacted via text message to schedule next steps in the interview process. By applying to this position, you are opting in to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply.