LEVEL5 ADVERTISING | TEAM VELOCITY
Level5 Advertising is a full-service marketing agency for the Recreational Vehicle (RV), Marine and Motorsports industries. Level5 was created as a niche marketing agency within the walls of its parent company, Team Velocity. Together these companies serve the automotive and recreational vehicle industries, providing a full range of advertising and marketing services to dealerships, associations, and manufacturers nationwide. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie, and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven to achieve success for our Clients.
REGIONAL MARKETING DIRECTOR
The Regional Marketing Director (RMD) role is primarily a client-facing field position. RMDs provide the highest level of customer service and work closely with RV dealers to provide consultative marketing assessments and offer comprehensive marketing solutions.
RMDs strive to become a partner of the dealership by helping to effectively implement an intelligent marketing strategy that helps dealers sell, service and retain more customers for less cost and expand a dealership’s revenue opportunities.
IDEAL RMD CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and working knowledge of the Digital Advertising world with a minimum of 3 years' professional experience specifically in a consultative, account management, client retention and/or client-facing role. Candidates with marketing, ad agency and/or media sales will be ahead of the curve, but candidates with recreational vehicle marketing and/or recreational vehicle retail experience will have a true advantage here!
RMDs are responsible for the initial launch of company products, services, and overall strategy with new clients, as well as the management and retention of existing clients. RMDs provide additional in-store training to help dealers achieve sales and service objectives.
RMDs closely monitor and report on client campaign effectiveness utilizing proprietary company technology platforms and work closely with the Client Services Team in the corporate office to ensure all campaign deliverables are accurately executed on deadline and all projected revenue is accounted for each month.
Competitive compensation package includes base salary, variable commission, and benefits (medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401k). RMDs who excel in client retention are generously rewarded.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on all company products (within the first 90 days of employment)
- Business travel (amount of travel is based on the book of business managed)
- Provide support on new projects and services as the company evolves and grows
- Work well as a team player and independently
- Maintain and uphold all internal processes and procedures
- Proactively seek to improve tasks and meet company goals
- Work well under pressure
- Detail-oriented, punctual, and professional
- BA or BS degree, required
- Demonstrated knowledge and strong understanding of the Digital Advertising world, required
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience required specifically in a consultative marketing, account management, client retention and/or client-facing role, required
- Experience in Marketing, Agency and/or Media Sales, required
- Ability to travel (local, regional, national), required
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation ability, required
- Superior relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience. Participation in company benefit offerings includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and wellness. This is a full-time, virtual position.
If you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruiting Team within 5 business days. Applicants who provide a mobile telephone number may be contacted via text message to schedule next steps in the interview process. By applying to this position, you are opting in to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply.