Role; Recruitment Consultant – Automotive, F1 & Motorsport
Company; Mane Contract Services Ltd.
Location; Leavesden, Hertfordshire
Earning Potential; £25,000+ (OTE £80k+)
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Automotive recruitment team. You will be working with an experienced team of Recruitment Consultants, and contributing to the growth of an already extremely lucrative division, hiring for some of the biggest names in Motorsport, Manufacturers and Refurbishment Centres in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruiter who seeks the support and investment from a leadership team, to progress in their career and realise their true earning potential.
We recently moved to some swanky new offices, the office environment is professional and extremely positive. As a business, we are expanding and will look to you to keep the momentum in the Automotive recruitment division.
What you can expect from us;
- Starting salary from £25,000+ plus realistic uncapped OTE of £60,000 (several of our more experienced recruiters earn £80,000+).
- A clear progression path taking you from Consultant to Management and beyond.
- Regular recognition and rewards including but not limited to track days, suit fittings, pamper sessions, spa days and elite lunches at fine restaurants.
- An impressive company car scheme including BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Audi and Mercedes for top performers.
- BUPA medical insurance (family cover).
- Day off on your birthday.
- Modern office with chill-out area, table tennis, games consoles, dart board and bar area.
What you will be doing;
- Sales, negotiation and business development.
- Booking and attending client and candidate meetings across the UK and throughout Europe.
- Use of social media to build your network.
- Advertising for and interviewing candidates.
- Sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and taking feedback.
What we are looking for from you;
- Evidence of previous success in Recruitment.
- Passion, drive and work ethic to be successful in a sales/target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills with great rapport and plenty of charisma.
If you're interested in a challenging and rewarding career at Mane please send your CV to Emma Sullivan, HR Manager at Mane via the apply button.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.