We are one of the world's leading motorsport companies and our reception team is often our clients’ first direct contact with Prodrive. In our business we must build credibility and trust with our clients with every interaction we have, so first impressions count. Their initial Prodrive experience is one that must immediately convey our professionalism and passion, it needs to inspire confidence in our capability and be delivered with friendliness that puts our guests in a good place to do business.
In addition to possessing an excellent telephone manner and a calmness under pressure, you’ll have a positive, confident and engaging approach to visitors. You’ll also like a challenge and be keen to support our market leading companies with administrative support; good IT skills and lots of initiative are therefore a must.
The role is full-time, working from 8am until 5:30pm alongside our part time receptionist. If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work for a world leading technology business, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate:
- You must have a professional telephone manner; confident and assertive you’ll be comfortable handling situations over the phone in a friendly but professional manner
- You need to have previous experience within a Receptionist role
- You will be able to multitask efficiently under pressure
- You must be a team player with an ability to use your initiative.
- You need to be self-reliant and able to deal with a busy telephone system whilst remaining calm and professional.
What we offer:
A modern, spacious working environment with ample free onsite parking, a competitive salaries as well as a tailored range of benefits, which include: life assurance, free fitness assessments and advice from our ‘Fit 4 Life team’, a subsidised canteen, onsite exercise classes, opportunity to join a group personal pension, 25 days holiday (this is increased at certain service points), with an opportunity to purchase extra, childcare vouchers and company discounts e.g. motorsport merchandise… and much more!