We are looking for a talented and versatile engineer to join our Research & Development team. Reporting to the Head of R&D you will work on a broad range of projects across suspension, chassis structures and engine systems. You will be given the opportunity to contribute to vehicle performance and reliability whilst furthering your own engineering knowledge.
Key Skills :
- A solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and the ability to apply them to a range of scenarios
- Basic knowledge of sensors and data logging
- Design of fixtures and test components
- Reporting key findings both verbally and through concise written communication
Racing Point is a growing and highly ambitious team which provides opportunity and responsibility within a tight knit and cooperative group. We offer the chance for you to demonstrate your abilities and further your career in rewarding but highly competitive environment.
All applicants must:
- Have a good quality degree in Mechanical, Automotive or Motorsport Engineering
- Be highly self -motivated, thrive in a challenging environment and have a flexible approach to working hours
Ideally applicants should:
- Have previous relevant experience working in motorsport chassis or engine development or other high tech industry
Have experience of a modern 3D CAD system