JOTA evolved from a simple idea; combining our passions for motorsport and technology to achieve excellence in our field.
Today we are determined to use our forward-thinking attitude to develop JOTA into one of the foremost endurance racing & engineering brands.
We are born out of a thirst for success; and achieve this through innovation, attention to detail and agility.
Our race teams both in the World Endurance Championship and GT World Challenge Europe, boast an enviable depth of talent and resource capable of tackling any challenge.
JOTA is recruiting for race team mechanics to join our established talented workforce. Based at our HQ in Kent and reporting to the Team Manager, you will work in a car crew sharing the responsibility to build/service and maintain 1 of our LMP2 Oreca’s both at the factory and on event.
Extensive European and international travel should be expected as a part of this role
As a mechanic within a car crew, you will share in the responsibility for:
- Car build pre and post event
- Liaising with engineering and the chief mechanic on build sheets and work schedules
- Being a key team member during pit stops where precision and pace is expected
- Maintaining the car on event to the highest possible standard
- Working with a cool head when under pressure, always with an eye on deadlines and session times
To be considered for this role you are:
- Methodical in your approach and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working in motorsport at a high end in either WEC, ELMS, F1, F2, WTCC or similar
- Able to work extremely efficiently with other team members as well as independently, thriving in a high pressure and time sensitive work environment.
- Flexible in regards working hours and can work to the highest of standards to tight deadlines.
- Calm under pressure
- The holder of a clean driving licence
- Hold a valid passport and eligible to travel worldwide
- Eligible to work in the UK full time without the need for a visa
- Comfortable managing your own time in accordance with work demand
To learn more about this role or other opportunities within JOTA, please click apply and submit your CV and cover letter.