About the role:
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic Race Mechanic at a successful and busy Motorsport company near Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire. The successful candidate will carry out servicing, general repairs and race preparation on all types of classic cars, primarily Austin Healey’s and Jaguar E-Type’s.
- Be fully qualified and have at least 3 Years experience in this field.
- Be Highly motivated and organised
- A quick learner with the ability to fast-track to working independently
- Ability to problem solve
- To take pride in their work and have good attention to detail
- Keep work areas clean and tidy
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Must have own transport and live locally due to our location
- Applicants must have a flexible approach to work and be available at selected weekends throughout the year to travel to race meetings in the UK and across Europe
- You should be able to work to tight time frames when necessary and have a full understanding of customer satisfaction.
- Please supply details of your current salary upon application.
This is a full time position working a 40 hour week with the expectation of you working overtime as and when required.
About the company
Denis Welch Motorsport is a well established company, which has been providing services to local and countrywide customers for over 43 years. We aim to provide the very best motorsport service available, whether for road, race or rally. We believe that the many champions we have helped, together with the successes of many other clients, are testament to our ambition to become the very best by partnering our clients in their ambitions.
To facilitate this we offer a comprehensive resource ranging from routine maintenance, bodywork, MOT testing, engine building & dyno testing, to pre-preparation, race support and development, all backed by parts manufacturing and a fully-stocked parts store with International mail order capability.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company with an excellent reputation, who are willing to reward with a good salary package, pension scheme and great prospects.
You must be a resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold any necessary paperwork including full driving licence. Only successful candidates will be contacted.