Conquest Racing was established in 1996 and has previously competed in the Indy Car Series, Indy Lights, Formula Atlantic, ALMS and IMSA.
Currently, Conquest Racing is operating cars in The Ferrari Challenge Series and IMSA Prototype Challenge.
We are seeking a skilled mechanic with motorsport experience to join our full-time team based in Indianapolis.
Reporting to the Crew Chief you will be responsible for:
- The preparation and maintenance of our cars at a high standard with safety and presentation paramount.
- Acting as the car chief you will take care of the race car and it’s driver over the course of racing events.
- Taking part in pit-stops under race situations.
- Meeting specified deadlines for race car preparation.
- Carrying out workshop duties. Fabrication and welding experience would be an advantage.
- Loading race car, tools, and spare parts on the transporters.
- Travel with the team to races and tests.
- Providing assistance to other team members on other duties as appropriate.
The ideal candidate with have experience working in motorsport at a high level and will feel comfortable working in high pressure, time sensitive situations. The candidate will be able to present himself professionally at all times and work in a clean and well organized manner.
Please forward a copy of your up-to-date résumé for consideration.