A nationally recognised composite manufacturing company require an experienced Quality Manager with a high technical understanding of composites to maintain standards across the site. The company supply to various industries, such as aerospace, motorsport and automotive.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Based on site leading audits
- Carry out regular supervision checks and quality assurance inspections
- Report into the Operations Manager signing off work and setting minimum standards for the business
Key skills required:
Must have high level of understanding and experience of working in composite production
MUST have previous leadership/supervising background
Needs to be flexible in working pattern and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- 1.5x Overtime pay over 40hrs and on weekends
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If interested and have the skills and experience to lead, high attention to detail and organise personnel, please apply now.
For more details or general enquiries contact Reece Dixon - firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.