In support of an aggressive growth strategy, FHS Dynamics seek a “megastar” Quality engineer.
FHS provide fluid dynamics solutions that are engineered for flawless precision operation in high-performance, often harsh and demanding conditions. Serving: Formula 1, WRC, WEC, hyper-car and super-car clients.
FHS have been continuously present on the Formula 1 grid for 38 years.
FHS solutions have been used on 34 Formula 1 drivers and 33 constructors’ championship cars.
The main purpose of this position is to:
- Advance quality systems and performance.
Simplify, energise and ensure the highest levels of quality are in the DNA and delivery of everyone in the organisation.
- Add to the drive for continuous improvement and the relentless pursuit of perfection.
- Communicate progress against aggressive quality targets.
- Develop and implement quality standards
- ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 serving only as minimum levels
- Monitor, analyse and contribute to improvement of quality systems and performance
- Inspect and test: material, equipment, processes and products
Skills and Abilities
- A natural leader and agent for positive change / improvement; with a “can do / will do” attitude.
- Continuous improvement (kaizen) and intelligent relentless pursuit of perfection (kodawari) approach.
- Exceptional ability to interact with and positively impact clients, employees and external agencies.
- Report with clarity and brevity, supported by analysis, that drives rapid continuous improvement.
- Self-discipline, pragmatism, practicality.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Proven ability to prioritise own workload and that of others, as required.
To apply for this position please send CV and covering email / letter