If you have an engineering background, keen attention to detail and high standards, Supashock Vibration and Motion Control is offering an exciting opportunity to further your career, in an environment offering challenges and diversity of work.
With a global portfolio of projects spanning a diverse array of industries including defence, automotive OEM/aftermarket, autonomous vehicles and motorsport, our culture is built on passion, determination and the execution of innovative ideas from concept to design, creation and manufacturing.
Our operations include an increasing number of bespoke projects, with stringent demands on quality. We are creating a specialist role to ensure our exemplary standards are maintained despite our increased workload.
At Supashock, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of quality for our customer, and our quality control officer will be responsible for maintaining these values. They will have the opportunity to become an integral part of a proudly Australian manufacturing company, which is well known and respected as a leader in the motion technology field.
The quality control role will involve:
- Implementing PPAP from both a customer and supplier perspective
- Ensuring engineering and manufacturing services meet Supashock’s rigorous quality standards
- Liaising with Supashock’s suppliers to ensure they meet PPAP requirements
- Documentation of quality control procedures, and ensuring these procedures are understood by key stakeholders
- Liaising with Supashock engineering team and manufacturing manager/team to ensure quality control procedures are followed for all projects
- Maintenance of ISO9001 quality management certification system