Purchasing/Stock Control Administrator required.
Nitron are a manufacturer of racing car and motorcycle suspension based in Eynsham, Oxfordshire. We have a vacant position within our newly refurbished, clean and bright offices/factory where we design and assemble our products. We pride ourselves in being a supplier to top level motorsport teams all over the world and export over half our products. We also have distribution and assembly operations in Japan, the USA and Asia.
We are now seeking a person to undertake all purchasing duties with immediate effect.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor stock and make purchases from the relevant suppliers in a timely manner using systems currently in place.
- Review supplier order confirmations.
- Regular liaison with suppliers, stores and internal teams.
- Following up on orders and delivery dates on a regular basis.
- Purchasing related reporting and administration as required.
- Continual monitoring of stock versus demand and making recommendations where there are deficiencies.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all departments.
- General administration.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience and responsibility working in a busy purchasing environment
- GCSE or equivalent education passes in Maths and English
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail (extremely important)
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Team worker with the ability to take own initiative and work independently.
- Self-motivated, responsible and reliable.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- A very tidy and organised manner with the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Adaptable and open to change
- Positive, “can do” attitude
As a growing company, we are currently undertaking the transition from a manual stock control and purchasing system to a fully computerised one. We need an intelligent forward thinking person who can work with us as part of a team throughout the implementation and beyond.
Nitron are offering an annual salary for between £22,000 and £24,000 for this position, depending on ability/experience, for a 37.5 hour working week, with the opportunity to progress within the company.
Please apply in writing with a CV (no calls or drop-in visits will be accepted) to: Guy Evans at Nitron Racing Systems Ltd