Hennessey Special Vehicles seeks a hypercar project manager with experience in factory level supercar/hypercar production.
We are seeking a highly motivated cadidate that has experience in managing, directing, and producing high end vehicles in factory settings. This candidate would need to be extremely detailed, organized, and a high level communicator.
In this position you will be managing boutique, low volume, hypercar production from beginning to end which would include all vendors and in house coordination.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Vendor Management
- Purchasing and parts forecasting
- Production scheduling and gant charting
- High level organization and team management
- Finding new ways to cut costs and improve efficiency
- Scale production
- And more...
- 5+ years of experience in production/project management
- Knowledge of manufacturing, engineering, and automobile production
- Ability to solve problems and create solutions