At Motorsport Games, we are a diverse collection of people. Developers, designers, marketers, artists, producers and salespeople from all over the world. And despite our different skills, backgrounds and experiences, we are all passionate about games. Our focus is, unsurprisingly, motorsport and racing related. We have shaped some of your favourite racing games from the last 20 years on console, PC and mobile, and are embarking on an ambitious journey to reshape the industry - to unite racing communities, esports, games, content, ideas, tools and chat all in one place. And we want you to join us. You don’t have to be mad about motorsport to join us. Different experiences and perspectives are vital to our ambitions.
We’re not shouting about this from the rooftops just yet, we’re busy working behind the scenes. But make no mistake, we are growing at a rapid rate, globally, via our NASCAR, Le Mans and other esports series and need outstanding, passionate talent like you to get us to where we want to go. So, we want to hear about your story, and what you can add to Motorsport Games.
This role will take the forefront in organising and implementing a specific product or project that the esports team are working on. We represent a number of prominent rights holders across motorsport to deliver engaging competitions, activations and broadcasts that engage with their fans and help them find new audiences too. You’ll be primarily organising competitions, competitors and logistics for project(s) to a professional standard. Communication is critical in this role – both internally and externally working to ensure that we utilise the all-star team we have and effectively broadcast our successes to the world. We’re creating the next generation of virtual motorsport events and games – if this sounds like something you’re interested in please get in touch!
Motorsport Games is a video games company with major offices in Miami, Orlando, London, Silverstone and Moscow with a large network of remote developers and support staff located around the globe.
- Assist in the production, organisation and logistics of both online and “in person” esports events.
- Working with our legal department, ensure compliance with all legal requirements for global competitions.
- Ensure that all competition elements are delivered to the highest possible standard with regard to all partners, competitors and rulebooks
- Work on creative proposals to ensure maximum engagement for our esports series.
- Prepare, deliver and present proposals to internal and external teams.
- Help deliver on the strategic goals for Motorsport Games, working closely with the Head of Esports, development, publishing and online media teams to secure rapid growth in market share for the company across the racing games vertical.
- Work closely with the commercial teams to secure revenue and sponsorship for the esports championships run by Motorsport Games.
- Assist the advertising and commercial teams in preparing and delivering on all advertising partnerships and sponsorships for your project.
- Prepare, with the assistance of the finance department to plan financial target and budgets.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related position or field
- Be well acquainted with how to operate a PC, Microsoft Xbox One and PlayStation 4 from a consumer perspective
- Knowledge of the current generation racing games in the market
- Experience in planning and highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Be willing to travel to events and work outside of normal office routine
- Ability to work outside the box to create deliver on new and innovative projects or initiatives
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving
- Computer literate with experience across the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Effective communication skills across all levels of an organization.
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Great work ethic
- Subject to business requirements, some travel to events may be required