To seal molded red bag halves together, pack kits, weigh kites to ensure all components are there. Testing red bags after sealed to ensure they have the proper seal, trim the red bags, and embrace the 6S program (everything has a place and everything is in the correct place)
Essential results-based duties
- Prepares work to be accomplished by utilizing assembly work instructions, reference drawings, work orders, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles parts and subassemblies by adhering to the Quality System frame work.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Strives to resolves assembly issues by engaging in the Opportunity for Improvement process.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with 6S procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; and expediting orders to fill customer requirements.
- The ability to lift up to 50lb.
- The ability to utilize bar-coding processes.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
- Manufacturing Experience desired
- Manufacturing Quality
- Hand Tool Operations
- Power Tools
- Safety Management
- Quality Focus, Judgment, Decision Making, and Basic Computer Operations