- Maintain the internal SAP system (Business One specification) including Bill of Materials, Item Master Data and project tracking. This will be achieved by regular reviews with the Engineers introducing new products, and Production’s feedback on BOM issues, providing guidance and assistance.
- Understand project Bills of Processes, Understand the production process is each area to help ensure BOM/Routing structure falls in line with standard process to allow standard work.s
- Work with engineering office to support the engineering process ensuring BOM changes are made and obscelecence carried out on existing data.
- Primary Point of Contact for all SAP and BOM related matters that impact Production and the business.
- Publish, maintain and coordinate Departmental Performance Metrics for all areas
- Potential for the role to expand into other areas as time and candidate performance allows.
- Experience of SAP data management and a good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Highly motivated with a desire to complete work to the highest quality.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to confidently communicate with different levels within the business are essential.
- Experience in bespoke mechanical engineering projects would be a benefit.
- Understanding, if not experience, of planning, databases and automotive/motorsport industry.