- Assists the product manager in planning, organizing, and controlling data for all product lines including packaging data, cross reference data, pricing data, etc. to meet marketing, sales, and corporate growth and objectives.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of product information within the Product Information Management System (PIMS)
- Assists the product manager in the development of new number introductions including, identifying coverage gaps, pricing and communication of the new numbers to the field
- Assist the product manager with review of the product life cycle management
- Participates in executing the product strategy, market and product research, and product development requirements.
- Coordinates product development, working with internal OEM departments and outside sources.
- Assists in the day-to-day progress of the product line, including competitive analysis and product research.
- Manages the sample library, as well as the image library to ensure needs of Product, Sales and the customers are being met.
- Collaborates with Product manager to develop and provide product programs and data responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Assists with the development and communication of quality and customer satisfaction reports.
- Produces competitive analysis materials, comparing product with its key competitors.
- Travel as necessary (up to 25%).