If you have an interest in finding creative methods of maximising efficiency through improved processes, Supashock Vibration and Motion Control is offering an exciting opportunity to further your career, in an environment offering challenges and diversity of work.
With a global portfolio of projects spanning a diverse array of industries including defence, automotive OEM/aftermarket, autonomous vehicles and motorsport, our culture is built on passion, determination and the execution of innovative ideas from concept to design, creation and manufacturing.
Our operations include an increasing number of bespoke projects, with stringent demands on quality. We require specialist expertise to ensure the efficiency of our processes is maximised, without compromising the integrity of the finished projects.
Our newly-recruited process engineer will have the opportunity to become an integral part of a proudly Australian manufacturing company, which is well known and respected as a leader in the motion technology field.
The process engineer role will involve:
- Managing processes for all projects, from concept to completion
- Ensuring engineering and manufacturing services meet Supashock’s rigorous quality standards
- Identifying areas for improvements in processes to maximise efficiency
- Applying statistical and data analysis to measure processes and performance
- Direct involvement in manufacturing processes within the Supashock factory
- Assisting with the selection and maintenance of factory equipment
- Liaison with other members of Supashock team for the co-ordination of project delivery