Reporting to the PLM System Manager , you will be responsible for the day to day running and development of the McLaren Racing PLM/CAD solution.
- Development and support of the PLM solution, methods, best practices and integrations to external systems.
- Play a key role in the technical specification and rollout of system enhancements, upgrades and capabilities.
- Configure and test the PLM system based on business requirements and industry best-practices.
- Requirements capture, specification writing for changes, new features and interfaces.
- Proactively engage in system improvements, converting requirements into solutions.
- Identify and propose additional system value.
- Assisting data migration activities, and system interfaces.
- System monitoring and reporting, preventative actions for system stability.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate a high level understanding of configuring Dassualt Systemes 3DExperience platform in a multi-server engineering environment.
- Strong experience in developing, deploying and supporting PLM solutions.
- Strong understanding of PLM software best-practices and methodologies.
- Proven experience providing effective operational support for PLM.
- Strong understanding of 3DExperience Data Model Configuration (DMC).
- Good knowledge of Business Logic and Business Intelligence.
- Experienced in JPO, MQL and other relevant languages.
- Experienced in Enovia Change Management and interface customisations.
- Manage deployments across various environments in a controlled manner.
- Proven track record in project execution and delivering system improvements.
- Effective communicator demonstrating interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 applications.
- Qualified to Degree level in Engineering / Business systems.
- Understanding of infrastructure requirements in a multi-server environment.
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive, and agile approach to complex tasks management.
- Technically minded and confident conducting technical dialogue with colleagues and technology partners.
- Basic understanding of modern design and manufacturing practices and procedures.
- A team player who establishes and maintains effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Good communicator, able to listen, express and articulate information effectively, in a professional manner always.
- Flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and change priorities based on revised business requirements
- Able to demonstrate sound time and priority management, taking corrective action and building in contingencies as necessary.
- Pro-actively develops relationships by making efforts to listen to and to understand both clients and their customers.
- Ensures quality standards and productivity goals are met.
- Able to scope a project, identify research requirements and the critical success factors by which the outcome will be measured.
- Delivers results within pre-determined timescales.
- Understands and recognises the need for change to continually drive business performance.
- Creates and encourages new and imaginative approaches to work where this does not incur risk or adverse effect on budgetary constraint.
- Identifies fresh approaches and is pro-active in making attempts to improve processes and functions which align with company objectives and decisions.
- Anticipates and provides solutions to client and customer needs.
- Treats partners fairly and gives high priority to interaction and quality of service.
- Ability to liaise with IT specialists – Able to ensure McLaren Racing requirements are understood for each project.
- Keeping abreast of new solutions and improvements.
- Takes the initiative and accepts responsibility for managing his/her own professional, skill and personal development.
- Occasional travel required.
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required.