2 positions to be filled.
Reporting to the Formula 1 Technical Delegate, the successful candidate will follow the below key activities:
- Assist the Technical team in checking the legality of the Formula 1 cars
- Be able to cover the increased logistics necessary in Formula 1 policing:
- Following the usage of components
- Marking components – checking component configuration
- Be involved in the CAD checking of aerodynamic components using the scanning equipment.
Candidates are expected to hold a Technician/Mechanic Degree and significant experience in Formula 1 as a Mechanic (at least 5 years). A good knowledge of the complete Formula 1 car including sub-components and systems are also prerequisite.
The role also requires organization skills, rigour, ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel extensively (at least 20 races/year).
Fluency in English is required, and CAD knowledge is an advantage.
This is a position with extensive responsibility requiring a firm commitment for a long duration of time.