Miller® is about building things that matter. We lead the welding industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health.
We’re about the partnership and the work. Our products are designed with our users for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications.
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, “The Power of Blue®,” is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world’s largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
This position requires a self-starter with a positive attitude and attention to detail to performs picking, packing, and shipping of orders. This position requires a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Hours - 9:00am-5:00pm
- Pick, pack, and ship accessory orders
- Perform printing, sorting, and shipping of orders
- Ability to load parcels onto outbound trailer for up to 2 hours per day
- Must be able to learn and perform computer related tasks
- Lift-truck license or ability to receive one
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills required
- At least 1 year of manufacturing or inventory experience
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able stand for 8 – 12 hours a day and lift 50lbs
- Overtime will be required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.