At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Executive Chef in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations. This includes the preparation and production of all meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards, team member productivity and performance, as well as the implementation of NASCAR policies with regards to cost control procedures to help ensure profitability.
- Help create and implement menu selections for on track meal schedules and events based on current garage schedules in partnership with the Executive Chef and General Manager/Operations Manager, as needed.
- Coordinate, monitor and help execute all culinary functions as directed by the Executive Chef and Operations Manager.
- Assist in monitoring food production, ordering, quality and consistency on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation standards are attained.
- Assist in set up, breakdown and loading of all equipment necessary for outdoor buffet service on tracks.
- Assist with all cleaning of equipment and kitchen as necessary.
Required skills / experience:
- At least 2 years of culinary education and/or job experience preferred
- In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations
- Possess strong leadership, communication, organization, and relationship skills
- Schedule flexibility preferred
- A true desire to exceed guest expectations in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Capable of producing a consistent product in a timely manner
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.