Canepa is seeking a qualified full-time Motorsports Manager for our Motorsports Department. Your position in the department will be General Manager level.
Ideal candidate would have managed a high-level Motorsports shop and/or owned their own Motorsports shop, and has a thorough understanding of maintaining the highest level quality of work.
Candidate will be working hands on with some of the finest automobiles and racecars in our state of the art facility in beautiful Scotts Valley, CA.
- Proven track record of completing projects, prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Mechanical and automotive experience with racecars, preferably prototypes, sport cars, Open Wheel, etc. (1950s to 2000).
- Knowledge of fabrication, welding and machining.
- Practical race track experience; i.e. Team Manager/Crew Chief.
- Customer communication skills and the ability to successfully keep customers current on projects.
- Organizational skills; keeping detailed notes and writing up projected outlines and proposals.
- Microsoft Office computer skills (i.e.: Word, Excel, Outlook)
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Forecast parts and labor on projects.
- Ensuring and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Quality assurance of work performed/delivered.
- Ensure a safe and productive operation through proper implementations and administration of company policies and procedures.
- Assigns work orders; ensuring work is distributed efficiently for the highest shop and technician productivity and standard of repair.
- Required track events where your experience managing race crews will shine.
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation