Are you ambitious, determined and striving for a career in a commercial environment that revolves around motorsport?
Whether you are just starting out in your career or have previous commercial experience with an interest in motorsport, this could be for you!
We are seeking a motivated and determined individual to join our team who will be responsible for negotiating and managing business relationships within the motorsport industry and identifying new opportunities.
• Identifying new business opportunities which will include new markets, areas of growth and trends.
• Carry out research to establish potential clients
• Communicating via email and telephone with potential clients (race teams, clubs, suppliers) to introduce our products and services we can offer them.
• Build long term relationships with new and existing clients.
• Follow up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
• Attending meetings, industry events and travel to meet clients as needed.
Skills & Experience required
• Degree educated or Ideally a minimum 5 GCSEs B and above Including Maths, English and Business Studies or ICT (or equivalents)
• Full UK driving licence
• Will require some commercial experience with ideally an interest in Motorsport
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and strong interpersonal skills
• An outgoing personality with a team player attitude
• Strong analytical skills, flexible and adaptable
• Ability to work effectively with multiple targets and deadlines
• Excellent eye for detail
• Dedication to going the extra mile