Are you an Assembly Technician capable of assembling complex electro-mechanical technology in a fast-paced environment?
Are you interested in assembling electric drive products for prestigious automotive and motorsport customers?
We are an Assembly Technician to join our Manufacturing team in building high-performance e-drive products which will be found in some very well-known vehicles.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do here at Integral Powertrain (IP). Our e-drive technology has set new standards in electric powertrain, smashed world records and recognised with a multitude of industry awards.
For over 20 years you will have seen our products in action in prestigious high-performance vehicles including most recently the Lotus Evija and Aston Martin Valkyrie. We have also supported many motorsport teams to achieve great things on the track.
We are building our name on ground-breaking technology, in some cases – products that our customers previously didn’t think were possible! We love what we do, come and engineer the future with us!
As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and a generous benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
Our Assembly Technician will:
- Carry out mechanical and electrical assembly tasks with a high level of consistency
- Conduct mechanical and electrical tests and measurements
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers in creating new / updated guided assembly instructions
- Ensure all equipment and tooling is in good working condition and correctly calibrated
- Play an active role in continuous improvement initiatives
- Apply and maintain 6-S standards to work areas
- Maintain a safe working environment for the team
- Previous experience of Product Assembly, ideally assembling electro-mechanical products though we will consider anyone from a Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic background
- A basic understanding of engineering drawings, able to follow build instructions and work to exacting industry standards
- You will ideally hold a relevant practically based qualification
- Have excellent attention to detail, capable of inspecting your own and others’ work
- You may previously have worked as an Assembly Technician, Build Technician, Production Technician, Production Operative, Manufacturing Technician or Assembler, Electronics or Electrical Technician.