Blakeney Motorsport is recruiting for professional automotive technicians with extensive experience and an understanding of the industry. Prior historic motorsport experience is essential
This role will give you the opportunity to work on historic racing cars and high end restoration projects. You'll need to have a keen eye for detail coupled with a strong work ethic.
You'll be required to attend test days and race events, and according to business need there may be a requirement to work additional hours to meet deadlines.
- Ideally minimum 5 years’ experience in motorsport
- A level headed, friendly and highly-motivated individual
- Ability to diagnose and solve mechanical problems, especially under pressure during races
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team with the ability to prioritise workload
- Full, clean driving licence
- Strong skills on transmission systems is highly advantageous
- Additional skills such as HGV, trailer licence, welding and fabrication skills would be advantageous
Salary from £13.00 per hour
PAY RATE NEGOTIABLE RELATIVE TO EXPERIENCE