- To build up the rally and test cars according to the priority of requests.
- To take over responsibility for the preparation and modification of cars in the factory and on roll out/ events.
- The role requires flexibility, in all aspects of the vehicle assembly.
- Have experience in motorsport championship competing companies or teams
- Have the ability to work to the highest standards and to tight deadlines
- Have endurance race or rally experience
- Be a team player who demonstrates responsibility, creative working style
- Good English language skills
- Work independently and on own high standards with a minimum of supervision
- Show a flexibility approach to working hours and extensive as well as the ability to perform under pressure