Must have valid documents to work in the UK
The Sales Representative is a critical member of the sales team with a concentration on relationship management and revenue creation within a designated territory. This position works closely with motorsports dealerships and a team of outside and inside sales reps and reports directly to the International Sales Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promote the brand within each individual dealership – educate the ownership of the business on how to maximize profitability with KLIM across all categories
- Develop & Execute Individual dealership service plans to include contact type and frequency based on size and type of dealership – Record all activities in Netsuite.
- Identify revenue creation activities with your assigned territory with new and existing customers.
- Prospect new accounts and grow the customer base
- Attend key Shows, events, races, and support dealer open houses
- Be a technical apparel specialist and provide ongoing dealer product and sales training
- Merchandise each stocking snowmobile and motorcycle dealer with KLIM fixtures and signage
- Monitor dealership inventories – recommend stocking levels
- Execute the Exchange and Rotation options available at KLIM
- Collaborate with Dealers for best use of co-op advertising to build the brand
- Promote dealer based resources – B2B Site / Dealer Portal / Accounting Portal / Resources page
- Be involved in Industry associations and clubs.
- Network with industry professionals in market and identify and support the influencers
- Develop relationships with local racers, Search & Rescue, and law enforcement
- Be visible in local media, social media & forums, dealership newsletters, and catalogs
- Provide ongoing product and sales training to customers
- Protect the value of the brand and protect brand image
- Resolve customer service escalations and support KLIM’s policies and procedures
- Be proactive in dealership payment delinquency and support collection efforts of mgt.
- Promote sales programs and product launches on new lines and redesigns
- Work with the International Sales Manager to establish monthly territory goals for all categories and monitor performance towards them
- Assist with forecasting to ensure the “right product at the right time in the right amount”
- Collect information from all market sources on new products needs
- Respond to inquiries from customers, dealers and distributors about products, questions, orders and technical advice either by phone, fax, written correspondence or email
- Audit dealership websites for appropriate information and images of KLIM’s products
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues. May resolve problems within established practices.
- Provides guidance, some of which is technical.
- Possess a positive attitude and promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork with co-workers
- Language – German and English
- Goal Oriented, outgoing, motivated, persuasive, able to multi-task, and possess a desire to learn
- Must have the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Must possess professional communication skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must be technically proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and all Windows based applications
- Experience in the Motorcycle industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and at least 3 years industry related sales experience necessary
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Revenue Creation - Achieve established revenue targets
- Profitability - Manage the region at the P&L level. Deliver target profitability. Operate within budget.
- Relationship Management - Execute a strategic service plan – Maintain regular communication with all dealers, customers, and prospects and document activity in CRM
- Brand Development – Grow the customer base by achieving new dealer growth target