Cognito Motorsports is a rapidly growing Truck, SUV & UTV aftermarket product manufacturing and distribution company. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team!
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs;
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Improve product packaging; coordinating new product development for website and trade shows.
- Project manage marketing campaigns from ideation through execution.
- Establishes department KPIs to monitor and evaluate departmental, staff and campaign performance.
Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of HTML, PHP and Wordpress.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop; Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of social media best practices with multi-platform admin experience.
- Website admin experience, particularly product e-commerce and frame content.
- Solid project management abilities, strong editing skills and attention to detail.
- BS degree in marketing or a related field, or five (5) years of aftermarket automotive or powersports marketing and supervisory experience.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing management, together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and influence.
- Solid knowledge and experience implementing website analytics tools, SEO and PPC.
- Knowledge of 4-Wheel/Off Road Product is a must.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, evidenced via work samples, or portfolio.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices for digital marketing and and analytics.
- This position manages other department staff and is responsible for managing their performance.
- Medical Insurance available to Full-Time Employees
- Retirement account with matching bonus
- Generous paid time off.
Job Type : Full Time 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday with some occasional weekend work.
Mandatory drug testing is required.