NASCAR seeks the exceptional, the talented and the driven to contribute to its success as one of North America's premier sports. Offering opportunities in various areas across the sport, NASCAR encourages innovation and creativity on and off the track.
The Marketing Intern is primarily responsible for supporting the Director of Entertainment and Music and staff in carrying out the responsibilities of the Entertainment Department for event(s) and day-to-day operations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with team members and communicating effectively with stakeholders
- Tracking, capturing, and quantifying social media content and images from guests on and off track
- Manage relationship with third party social media tracking companies (Zoomph, MVP Index, etc)
- Developing and managing guest lists for major events
- Maintaining a release/premiere schedule list as it relates to TV, Film, and Music
- Maintaining ongoing list of films/shows in production
- Booking travel for VIP guests (hotels, flights, car services, etc)
- Keeping up to speed on relevant pop culture news and social media trends
- Assist to build out necessary presentations, decks, and/or highlight reels
- Work with internal groups on at track processes
- Ideate to align strategies with other internal groups
- Research and finding contacts for talent, labels, studios, etc.
- Available to travel to assist with at track activations/talent hosting where applicable
Required skills / experience:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited school and/or program (sophomore or above) or be considered a recent graduate
- Major area of study preferred: Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Sports Marketing
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to prioritize
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker with an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate across a wide range of partners and stakeholders
- Ability to function in a high-speed and quickly evolving environment
- A working understanding and background in entertainment and sports preferred, though not required
- Ability to be proactive and self sufficient in the work from home environment
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.