As part of the manufacturing team at Ilmor you will have the opportunity to work on numerous engineering projects as we define the manufacturing processes for both machined from solid and cast components.
This will include project based activities across the main manufacturing departments of engineering, machine shop, quality.
Suitable candidates will be completing a mechanical or manufacturing engineering based degree and be on track to achieve a minimum 2.1 grade.
It is preferred that you have a good working knowledge of CATIA V5, although this not essential
In addition, you will also be expected to demonstrate the following professional and personal attributes:
• Manage timescales in an effective and efficient manner
• Communicate well with all company departments
• Strive constantly for quality and efficiency
• The ability to work effectively as an individual or as a member of a team
• Work with honesty and integrity at all times
• A genuine desire and determination to deliver commitments
12 Month placement for the 2019/20 academic year
Please respond with your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org