YOU MUST HAVE:
▪ Bachelor degree on Industrial, Mechanical Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience.
- ▪ 3 to 5 year minimum experience in process/manufacturing engineering or equivalent.
- ▪ Bilingual (Chinese-English)
- ▪ Familiar with machining CNC equipment and assembly of products, PLC programming and automation lines. (preferred)
- ▪ Fully competent in relevant languages: local plants, customers and English.
- ▪ Quick learner and knowledgeable of product (e.g. turbo), its manufacturing processes and its application. (preferred)
- ▪ Six Sigma lean/Green-belt (preferred) or Black Belt /Lean expert / TPM expert (desirable).
- ▪ Knowledge of quality systems & standards, e.g. ISO
- ▪ Excellent knowledge of APQP/PPAP/FMEA/SPC/MSA
- ▪ Hands-on; enjoys getting his hands on hardware
- ▪ Seeks out information and techniques from outside his own team (literature, industry, universities, internet)
- ▪ Understands the importance of clear documentation, and is able to document principles and solutions so as to preserve the body of
- ▪ Ability to develop an effective project plan and control strategy for his own work.
- ▪ Ability to work in a matrix environment with a program manager, a team, and a functional supervisor.
Garrett is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Garrett serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.