This highly visible role will report directly to the VP Human Resources where you will design and implement Total Rewards programs that will drive the Race Winning Brands total rewards strategy.
- Manage RFI/RFP’s process
- Partner with Brokers/Vendors to set the strategic direction for RWB
- Proactively work on a strategy that will mitigate premium/cost increases
- Design and deploy wellbeing programs (Emotional, physical, financial)
- Manage retirement vendor relationships and deliver a strategy to educate employees on programs available and retirement
- Monitor and comply with legislative trends to ensure compliance for plan administration
- Participate in other team projects, including international insured benefits
- Monitor RWB’s compensation strategy and ensure that we meet market demands
- Act as backup for payroll and the HRIS system management
Education and Experience Required
- BS/BA degree with 7+ years progressive experience in benefits administration
- Experience in strategic design, analysis and administration of all employee and sales compensation programs a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide definitive rationale and influence the decision process
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to compensation
- Experience in job analysis and position evaluation a plus
- Experience in planning, organizing, prioritizing and managing projects or programs independently
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS); ADP experience a plus required
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Expert level Excel and Data Analysis skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Education, experience, training and certifications will be considered and may be acceptable in lieu of a BS/BA degree.
Relocation is not available for this position.