We have an exciting opportunity to join our Didcot Logistics team as a Logistics Co – Ordinator, supporting the Logistics Manager in supplying tyres and equipment to F1/F2/F3. The role is based in the Didcot office and will involve extensive travel.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Preparing invoices, manifest and any other customs related documentation both electronically and manually ensuring each shipment has accompanying paperwork
- Coordinating deliveries of tyres/dispatches with third party logistics to/from events and customers upon request
- Monitoring deliveries and stock requirements from the warehouse to event locations
- Supporting the Logistics Manager in event preparation and planning for F1/F2/F3
- Maintaining strong communication with the warehouse and supply chain to ensure proper information flow, regarding the return of tyres, return of equipment, shipments to events and ensuring communications to relevant departments in a timely manner
- SAP processes including data input, monitoring and managing the flows/transactions as per instructions in line with warehouse and trackside records
- Track side tyre delivery, stock control
- The role will involve extensive travelling
- Have excellent knowledge of both SAP and Microsoft Office
- Have experience with stock management and international shipping
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be fully flexible, able to meet deadlines, often at short notice, within a pressurised and fast paced environment
To be eligible to apply you should be preferably degree educated and will have previously worked in a logistics environment. The successful candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision, be proactive in problem solving and adapt quickly to changing situations. The successful candidate must poccess a valid UK passport and will be required to work abroad.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter. Please use the opportunity in your cover letter to explain your salary expectations and the reasons for your application.
Closing date for receipt of all applications is 28th May 2021