Position is located in Varano de Melegari (Parma), Italy. This job posting is informative. This position may be subject to additional requirements. Selection process will be Italy-based and is reserved to the candidates with disabilities subject to Italian legislation on Disability L.68/99.
Are you looking for an environment with a true commitment to excellence?
Can you actively listen, engage, and produce outstanding results?
Every individual here contributes to our rapid evolution.
We are a young, dynamic, and expanding team that is building an open, discursive environment full of opportunities for motivated individuals pursing a challenge. Rich Energy Haas F1 Team is designed to allow the best and brightest talent to excel within the premier form of racing in the world. The team debuted in the FIA Formula One World Championship in 2016, becoming the first American-led Formula One team since 1986. Founded by industrialist Gene Haas, Rich Energy Haas F1 Team is in Kannapolis, North Carolina, USA, with team operations in Banbury, UK and Parma, Italy. Now in our fourth season, we have proven to be competitive with our uniquely designed team that has quickly demonstrated a desire to win! Applicants should possess fluent English skills. Italian language skills are not required but are desirable. All CV's must be submitted in English.
This position report to the Head of Aero Operations or his designed: is located in Varano de Melegari (Parma), Italy. A team member is sought to support all software development requirements of the Aerodynamics Department. They will play a key part in ensuring the delivery of best IT services support to the company and its users. Applicants should be registered in the list of protected categories pursuant the law 68/99 on Disability and possess fluent English skills. Italian language skills are not required, but are desirable. All CV's must be submitted in English. Candidates must be eligible to work in Italy. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Contract position: Minimum six month part-time contract, minimum 21 hours a week, or full-time depending on experience and qualifications. Monday through Friday.
- Promote teamwork and effective communication to develop working relationship between all personnel and departments.
- Maintenance and evolution of the various department software tools utilized in the Department.
- Develop software tools which facilitate daily work processes in the department.
- Provide support during various testing scenarios with programming support.
- Provide support for the administrative aspects of the department.
- Follow and maintain safety standards in all venues.
- Assume any responsibilities delegated by his or her seniors
Education and Work Experience:
Minimum 1st level degree in relevant subject. (Computer Science, Software Engineering or related). Typically requires at least 2-3 years’ experience in the IT field. Exposure to a racing environment preferred. Working in an international environment desirable.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Have relevant experience in a similar technical position, ideally in a Motorsport or other pressured environment.
- Be extremely self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
- A quick thinker be a flexible and adaptive character with the ability react to and solve problems with speed and efficiency, sometimes under high pressure.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Equipment and Applications:
Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office and engineering packages required. Experience of the following preferred including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Work Environment Physical Demands:
An ability to work and prioritize within a high pressure, time sensitive environment while retaining a methodical approach is essential. The role may require occasional domestic travel and a willingness to work flexible hours including weekends.
This position may require lifting to 50 pounds, repeated bending, squatting and manual dexterity. Fast-paced work environment requiring heavy mental demands. Work environment includes machinery, race cars, 7-post and other rigs, grinding debris, and hazardous fluids. All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.