Race Winning Brand is seeking a Jr. Product Manager to join our team! This position is responsible for assisting the Product Management team in reviewing all product lines, sales, margins and forecasting. This includes our Automotive as well as Powersports line. This position will have heavy Data
What you'll do
Assist the product development process for our Brands as you execute projects in the pipeline for 2019 & beyond. Work alongside the product management team as they support the 3-year innovation pipelines. Assist in the development of a 7-10 year product development innovation strategy, in collaboration and consultation with Head of R&D, and Head of Category Management/ Marketing Responsible for maintaining an innovation culture to ensure an entrepreneurial & disruptive approach to innovation
- Drive continuous improvement of the new product development process (agile/scrum methodology).
- Evaluate resource capacity & anticipate future needs to drive product innovation, and execute product improvement & productivity initiatives, in close collaboration with head of R&D.
- Ensure that all essential tasks and responsibilities for new formulations, product change requests, pilot production, and trial product production to support the pipeline, international businesses and strategic accounts are done in accordance with internal requirements and in close collaboration with cross-functional colleagues.
- Facilitate the collection and analysis of data, preparing presentation and recommendations to the product management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Related Field, required
- A minimum of three year relevant experience
- Engineering experience is a plus