Red Bull Advanced Technologies have an exciting opportunity to be part of our expanding, highly skilled Aerodynamics team. Our open, dynamic environment ensures that everyone can make a valuable contribution and we are looking for an Aerodynamics Engineer to join us and ensure our team delivers class leading projects.
Working from our Milton Keynes factory you will be involved in the complete development cycle from initial concepts through to deployment. This will include the development of hyper car aerodynamics primarily through CFD development programmes, analysing aerodynamic performance data and contributing to the development of our tools and methods.
The ideal candidate will have an aerodynamics background with some experience within the F1 industry. You will be working within the Red Bull Advanced Technology Aerodynamics Group on the latest concepts for the AM-RB Valkyrie derivative vehicles and other exciting new ventures, generating geometry and conducting detailed analysis of aerodynamic datasets.
To fulfil this position you will need:
- A minimum of an Engineering Degree with a specialisation in Aerodynamics
- 1-2 years’ experience within F1 is desirable but not essential
- Detailed knowledge of aerodynamic principles and CFD techniques
- A good understanding of data analysis tools and techniques and other multi-disciplinary engineering skills including CAD and vehicle dynamics
- An organised and methodical approach to work
What can we Offer you?
Not only is this a fantastic role, it is also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as health care, company contributed pension, on site gym, constructors’ bonus scheme, child care vouchers, cycle to work and of course Red Bull to see you through those extended stints!