The Inventory coordinator will order all team purchases and track each order from the point it has been ordered to the time it is delivered. The successful applicant will then add the parts to our inventory and lifeing data base and notify sub assembly when parts are available to assemble into larger components. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assigning parts to each car with direction from the Crew Chief.
- Updating data base with each parts status and organizing part storage.
- Re Ordering parts when stock levels drop below agreed stock level.
- Accountability with using team procedures when ordering parts.
- Chase up and find solutions for parts that have not been delivered as scheduled.
- Order services and requirements for races and test events.
- Keeping Crew Chief informed with which parts are ready to be built into sub-assemblies.
Mazda Team Joest is expanding its team of qualified, highly motivated individuals who can work creatively and foster a collaborative team atmosphere while delivering to tight deadlines and remaining calm in high pressure situations.
Experienced, team-oriented candidates will work on Mazda Team Joest IMSA DPI program.
Each position requires 3-5 years of full-time experience with a motorsport team in a similar role. A driving license is essential for these positions and the applicants must possess immigration status allowing the person to work in the USA. The applicant must be prepared to travel and have an unrestricted passport to comply with the venues on the IMSA calendar.