GreenGT is a High-Tech company dedicated to Research, Development and implementation of electric-hydrogen hybrid systems (fuel cells) serving mobility markets. GreenGT teams elaborate innovative, safe and decarbonized solutions to enable a smart and affordable energy transition.
GreenGT is organized around 2 entities:
- GreenGT S.A.
FabLab and Research Laboratory founded in 2008 in Switzerland to explore all facets of electric propulsion
- GreenGT Technologies S.A.S.
Research and Development Laboratory in place since 2012 and sited by the Paul Ricard Racetrack, South of France. GreenGT Technologies is a key contributor to the Hydrogen Ecosystem in France.
The position hereunder is presented by GreenGT Technologies S.A.S.
You will join a startup company at the cutting edge of Hydrogen Mobility. Within the French team settled nearby Le Castellet, you will be responsible for:
- Designing hybrid and mechanical components on CATIA
- Run Finite Element analysis for all on-going land, sea and air applications
- Elaborate functional flowcharts in collaboration with Swiss team
- Designer les composants hybrides et mécanique sous CATIA
- Support the assembly of protypes in FabLab and their functional tests
- Deploy our quality, safety and sustainability policy in projects
WHAT WE OFFER:
An immersion in the world of Hydrogen Power teaming up with experts from Motorsport and R&D, fascinating international projects fueling personal development and gradual uptake of responsibilities.