- To manage effectively the Quality and Cell Production Trainee Training functions;
- To support and guide Quality managers and Cell Production Training Manager;
- To take overall responsibility for the Quality of Supply Chain quality;
- To take overall responsibility for Internal Quality of all product;
- To work with all Managers to deliver Continual Improvement;
- To manage and deliver tasks aligned to key business objectives within your area;
- Identify areas of risk, coaching and training requirements within your area and work with Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer to mitigate and deliver.
- Ensure that all required competencies exist within your teams and manage the upkeep of training / certification as required;
- Escalate any HR issues to the HR team providing detailed documentation of issues arising and any previous discussions;
- Identify area for Continual Improvement and work with others as required to deliver requisite tasks to achieve the improvements;
- Resource planning for each area including monitoring annual leave, ensuring competent cover for each role and working with other Senior Managers to forecast resource and cross skill from area to area where possible / required;
- Attend management meetings as required;
- Conduct staff appraisals;
- Complete weekly report to Managing Director.
- Work with Quality Managers to ensure that all requirements are completed on time and right first time;
- Ensure feedback is upon promptly, positive or negative;
- Take overall responsibility for the containment and corrective action implementation surrounding any form of non-conformance;
- Work with Operations Managers to ensure all Processes and Work Instructions are maintained and reflective of current best practice;
- Ensure Quality Management system KPI’s are maintained and any requisite actions are dealt with promptly;
- Ownership of all Internal and External Quality audits.
Cell Production Trainee Training
- Work with Cell Production Training Manager to ensure that training is being delivered effectively;
- Closely monitor the progress of each trainee to ensure all behavioural and technical aspects meet the required standard;
- Continual review of training practices, identifying and delivering improvements in material and techniques.
Other jobs within your capabilities may be requested from time-to-time including any other role that you possess experience in that the Company may require you to fulfil.
Responsibilities & Competences
- Ownership of the Quality and Cell Production Trainee Training functions;
- Overall responsibility for the Quality Management system;
- Promote Continual Improvement throughout the business;
- Represent ATL in all Quality Management system audits;
- Maintain confidentiality at all times;
- Ownership of tasks from start to finish;
- Must have strong attention to detail;
- Ability to manage workload;
- Be able to use their initiative to keep all processes moving;
- Conduct internal and external audits as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays) increasing to 34 days with service
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Company sickness pay
- 40 hours per week (08:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday) including paid tea breaks
- PPE / Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Central location
- Good transport links
ATL do not offer Tier 2 Sponsorship. Applicants must have a right to work in the UK prior to application.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made during the application process, please get in contact with us either via email or telephone.