Aim Technologies are looking for a person to take on the role of Webs site and advert creation Graphics Design. The varied role will require experience in graphic design knowledge and a understanding and experience in UX and UI web design, with a focus on the customer journey.
Before reading on, Please note this is an in house roll only, not remote, so you need to travel to stoke on Trent each day.
We recommend you look at our website, and product rage, to make sure it is something you would be interested in working with…
About Aim Technologies:
Aim Technologies design, develop and manufacture electronics for OEM, Motorsport, Aviation and much more. There are several areas to the business, with a large online, trade and retail sales network, research, design and development department, and motorsport trackside team. Our retail and trade area is mainly in sales of data logging acquisition equipment, which we supply to thousands of manufactures, championships, race teams and end users globally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day Design of Graphics, adverts for online websites, Social Media, Mail Shots
- Picture products and edit for use online.
- Working alongside our in-house development team to ensure a collaborative approach to all online sales.
- Ensuring ongoing developments and improvements and introducing new concepts to drive online traffic and sales.
- Liaising with the team regarding design and development specifications and project progress.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Liaise with marketing and development teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Adobe CC skills (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) are essential.
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere (not essential but would be beneficial).
- Coding is not part of the role, however, a good knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of WordPress and using the WordPress CMS (essential),
- Knowledge of other website CMS systems such as Shopify would be advantageous.
- The ability to spell well and use grammar correctly, and strong copywriting skills
- A passion for social media
- Strong copywriting skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong relationship builder with wider teams
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Be open to change and challenge in order to drive the business forward
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys variety and demonstrates creative flair
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
- Strong communicator internal / external
**Please kindly note that we will not be using recruiters for this role and emails/calls from recruiters regarding this role will not be acknowledged**