Recognized as one of the world’s best road courses, Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is a 2.54-mile road course situated in the rolling hills 35 minutes north of Atlanta. The multi-purpose facility hosts the 10-hour Petit Le Mans race that closes out the IMSA schedule and is the final of the four endurance races contested by the series. The track prides itself on a family-friendly atmosphere, with a “Kids 12 & Under Are Always Free” policy.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta seeks a talented professional to join in the position of General Maintenance Technician based at our Braselton, Georgia racetrack.
This person will be responsible for all general building and facility maintenance and upkeep; ensure all facilities are maintained at the highest standard level to provide safe environment for staff, visitors, and the public by performing the following duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform general cleaning, garbage removal/disposal, from restrooms and common areas.
- Perform general grounds keeping, sweeping, mowing and trimming grass using hand, power or riding mower; trims and edges around common areas, walkways, walls, etc.
- Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Perform basic and general repair and maintenance on track equipment utilized in grounds keeping (mowers, hand tools, etc.).
- Perform basic and general repair and maintenance of buildings, facilities and /or equipment as needed.
- Operate forklift, front loader, or other equipment and/or vehicles, both on and off track and in common areas.
Required skills / experience:
- 1 + years’ experience in maintenance.
- Use of common hand tools to perform basic repair and maintenance on buildings, facilities, and/or equipment.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be available to work some evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to lift/move 25-50 pounds.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.