Duties / Responsibilities (Including Objectives of the role):
This is a unique opportunity for a function group coordinator to join our Electrical Team and provide overarching Project administration and planning to support our Electrical department. You'll oversee the tracking the progress of commodities within the group from design through supply, delivery and validation. This includes reporting commodity status and issues to the project lead. You'll also perform other administrative duties within the electrical team.
An organisation in a massive phase of growth, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in an Engineering/ Programme Management function. You'll get experience working within a fast paced environment in a highly technical area within an Automotive OEM, delivering exciting new products in the Lotus portfolio.
- Develop commodity delivery plans to track progress
- Communicate with engineers, programme purchasing and goods-in to understand and track commodity delivery
- Collate reports on Cost, Timing and Weight status
- Collate commodity delivery plans into a master plan
- Maintain cost and weight budget trackers
- Communicate with programme team leads to report project status and issues
- Organisation and facilitation of cross-functional meetings, managing meeting invites, meeting minutes and actions
- Follow up with function group members on meeting actions
- Other organisational and administrative duties as required including team travel, meeting room bookings, holiday planner admin, 5S, organising events etc.
- Manage departmental intranet or sharepoint
Qualifications and Experience (Essential & Desirable criteria)
- Experienced in administration, planning, or commodity management e.g. from procurement, logistics, production, stock management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user, experience with Microsoft Project or other Project management tool.
- The candidate must have strong organisation skills, be highly self-organised and have a strong communication skills.
- Experience with procurement, logistics or commodity management would be required, along with experience in administration tasks
- A good communicator with an approachable demeanor and helpful attitude. Team spirit is vital
- A self starting attitude who will find solutions in order to progress. Generally high standard of IT skills
- Experience in Automotive OEM, Tier 1
- Understanding of vehicle electrical architectures
- Experience with Siemens TeamCenter PLM BoM Tools
- Automotive Tier 1 BoM/commodity management
- Automotive OEM or Tier 1 commodity management or function group coordination
- Proactive and outgoing with a good attention to detail
- Ability to create own templates, processes and procedures to meet changing requirements in the business and role