One of our large customers in the Stuttgart region needs on-site support. You will work in a highly motivated dynamic team to improve racing performance at the highest level. You will work with the latest technologies for simulation, modeling and race drives. The scope includes all software for all vehicle classes the customer is active in.
Development of vehicle software modules e.g. control and diagnosis of high and low
voltage components in racing vehicles, implementation of functions for
energy management and MMI
Supervision of test bench and wind tunnel tests, evaluation and documentation of
results as well as determination of required functional changes
Cross-department development of SW tools to optimize software and racetrack processes
Supervision of the software environment at the racetrack for factory and customer
sports projects, e.g. validation of software status and independent
vehicle calibration, monitoring of performance and safety-relevant
Contact person/representative for technological exchange with other departments in the field of software development
Completed Studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engneering, computer science or similar
Knowledge of tool development and programming: VBA scipts, Excel macros, Matlab/Simulink
Experience with test bench, bus simulation, calibration and comissioning
Knowledge in functional safety and motorsport is a benefit
Experience of vehicle communication protocols (CAN, FLexray, etc.)
High analytics and conceptunal skills
Good knowledge in German and English
Personality is more than anything!
- Be part of our pioneering work– together with our customers we shape the future of mobility!
- International and innovative collaboration rings a bell? That’s how we work.
- Our technical and personal onboarding concept will help you to hop on easily.
- We support lifelong learning: educate yourself, apply your knowledge and get creative.
- Mobile working, flex-time and modern workplaces are part of our DNA.
- We are deeply rooted in our values: respectful communication, care, openness, passion and trust