One of our large customers in the Stuttgart region needs on-site support. You will work in a highly
motivated dynamic team to improve racing performance at the highest
level. You will work with the latest technologies for simulation,
modeling and race drives. The scope includes all software for all
vehicle classes the customer is active in, including Formula-E and LMDh.
- Development of vehicle software modules e.g. control and diagnosis of high and low voltage components in racing vehicles,
implementation of functions for energy management and MMI
- Supervision of test bench and wind tunnel tests, evaluation and
documentation of results as well as derivation of functional changes
- Cross-departmental development of SW tools to optimize software and racetrack processes
- Supervision of the software environment at the racetrack for
factory and customer sports projects, e.g. validation of software
statuses and independent vehicle calibration,
monitoring of performance and safety-relevant vehicle functions
- Contact person/representative for technological exchange with other departments in the field of software development
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, computer science or similar.
- Knowledge in model-based software development with Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with test bench tests, residual bus simulations, calibration and commissioning
- Experience in functional safety and motorsport desirable
- Knowledge of vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Flexray, etc.)
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Personality is more than anything!
- Be part of our pioneering work– together with our customers we shape the future of mobility!
- International and innovative collaboration rings a bell? That’s how we work.
- Our technical and personal onboarding concept will help you to hop on easily.
- We support lifelong learning: educate yourself, apply your knowledge and get creative.
- Mobile working, flex-time and modern workplaces are part of our DNA.
- We are deeply rooted in our values: respectful communication, care, openness, passion and trust